- Adran, half-elf sorceror, 4th level (Liam)
- Andry, halfling fighter, 1st level (Alice)
- Galdorf, half-elf sorceror, 4th level (Milo)
- Melech, tiefling warlock, 4th level (Chad)
- Rassan, human monk, 4th level (Matt)
- Sheena, half-elf rogue, 4th level (Igor)
- Trazar, wood elf cleric, 3rd level (Arden)
Day 18 after leaving Sloobludop: During the travel portion of the day, the party encounters a giant roctopus drinking at a stagnant stream. It takes notice of them and crosses, climbing a low wall to attack. The party defeats the creature. That evening, before making camp for the night, the group meets a handful of goblins. A fight breaks out, the party victorious.
Day 20 after leaving Sloobludop: The group comes across a cavern with a very high ceiling, unseen. In the center is an enormous pile of bones, all sizes and shapes. The bones are clean. Trazar spends some time digging in the pile, but finds nothing other than a small jack-shaped bone. He takes it with him.
Day 21 after leaving Sloobludop: In a wondrous fungus cavern, the party meets a small group of kuo-toa gathering mushrooms. Using Thaumaturgy, Melech shouts at the kuo-toa, trying to scare them away. They run.