- Adran, half-elf sorceror, 4th level (Liam)
- Bardryn Ironfist, hill dwarf cleric, 1st level (Rocio)
- Galdorf, half-elf sorceror, 4th level (Milo)
- Melech, tiefling warlock, 4th level (Chad)
- Rorth, mountain dwarf cleric, 1st level (David)
- Sheena, half-elf rogue, 4th level (Igor)
Guest DM: Matt
Here’s a quick rundown of what happened: The party delivered the grick back to the Sovereign myconids, then went off to fight the shambling mound. Galdorf went and poked at it with his quarterstaff to test if it indeed was a monster and was nearly taken out by the shambling mound after it engulfed him. The rest of the party kept their distance for the most part and just used range weapons. Two players visiting from Spain went up to fight the mound and were somewhat effective.
After dispatching the shambling mound, the party returned to the Sovereign myconids. Sheena asked for the quickest and safest path out. The rest of the party expressed interest in going to the wedding ceremony and fighting the monsters there. The leader of the Circle of Hunters said he would help, and provide four myconid servants to aid in the battle.