- Face, tiefling bard, 3rd level (Alice)
- Dwight, tiefling warlock, 3rd level (Kelanu)
- Galdorf, half-elf sorceror, 4th level (Milo)
- Ilsa, hill dwarf rogue, 1st level (Laurel)
- Rassan, human monk, 4th level (Matt)
- Sheena, half-elf rogue, 4th level (Igor)
- Vermis, wood elf ranger, 3rd level (Andrew)
- Xon, drow fighter, 1st level (Linus)
Day 22 after leaving Sloobludop: After bedding down for the night, setting Sheena’s alarm, and taking watch, the party is approached by a small group of unspeaking drow. Before they can move through the party’s campsite, an alarm is raised and the party wakes. The group doesn’t take long to defeat the drow.
Day 24 after leaving Sloobludop: The party finds a campsite for the night in a patch of fungi, including several giant zurkhwoods. While on watch, a party member thinks they see two of the zurkhwoods change position. They don’t seem to do anything otherwise, and it’s unclear whether they actually moved, or how far. Later in the watch order, the party is beset by several one-eyed, clawed creatures. The adventurers slay the aberrations.
Day 25 after leaving Sloobludop: During the travel portion of the day, while scouting ahead, Vermis, Xon, and Dwight’s sprite familiar spy several more one-eyed aberrations approaching the party. Warning the rest of the group, those ahead attack the creatures. Xon falls but is revived after the battle ends.
Day 26 after leaving Sloobludop: While traveling, the party passes through a very large fungi patch dominated by beautiful bluecap mushrooms. The day is otherwise uneventful as the group nears the end of its journey to Neverlight Grove, myconid home of their fellow escapee Stool.